* 1kg large potatoes – peeled
* 1 long cucumber – roughly sliced
* 2 long sticks celery – roughly sliced
* ½ bunch dill – shredded
* ½ bunch chives – roughly chopped
* ½ cup mayonnaise
* good pinch salt
1. Boil potatoes until just tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
2. Once potatoes are cool, cut them into quarters and add them to a large bowl.
3. Add all the other prepared ingredients to the potatoes and mix gently but thoroughly.
4. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serves 6-8 as a side dish
Food Reference - Everything about Food from Articles and Trivia to Festivals and Recipes : FoodReference.com