* 1kg chat potatoes – thinly sliced
* 1 tbsp oil of choice
* 270ml coconut cream
* 4 cloves garlic – crushed
* 3 spring onions – cut into 1cm pieces
* 1 heaped tbsp nutritional yeast
* good pinch salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 200c. Place the oil at the bottom of a baking dish, then put all the potatoes in the dish (I stand them all upright – see photo)
2. Pour the coconut cream over the potatoes then sprinkle evenly with the remaining ingredients.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Stir very gently and bake for another 10-15 minutes until crispy and cooked.
Serves 6 as a side dish
Food Reference - Everything about Food from Articles and Trivia to Festivals and Recipes : FoodReference.com