2 cups Rice flour
2 cups coconut milk
1 and 1/2 cup granulated sugar
4 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1 cup softened butter (reserve 1/2 cup for brushing)
2 cups Grated coconut (or more)
1. Combine butter and sugar together then add the eggs.
2. Gradually add the rice flour and baking powder.
3. Add the coconut milk and evaporated milk. Beat the mixture well until smooth.
4. Brush banana leaves with butter then place them in individual molds
5. Pour bingka mixture in the mold then add grated coconut. This is to ensure each bingka has coconut strips
6. Bake in (preheated ) oven 375 degrees F for 15-20 minutes.
7. Remove from oven then brush the top with butter and sprinkle with sugar. Bake again for 10-15 minutes or until the color of top turns golden brown. Dip a toothpick at the center, if it comes out clean, it is ready.
8. Remove from oven and brush with more butter if desired.
Food Reference - Everything about Food from Articles and Trivia to Festivals and Recipes : FoodReference.com