* 2 avocados, ripe
* 1/2 cup basil, fresh leaves
* 1 cup cherry tomatoes
* 1/2 cup corn, canned kernels
* 2 cloves garlic
* 2 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
* 12 oz spaghetti
* Pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper
* 1/3 cup olive oil
1. Bring to the boil a pot of water. Place pasta inside and follow packet instructions to cook pasta.
2. Halve the cherry tomatoes and put aside for garnishing.
3. Place avocado, basil leaves, lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper inside a food processor and combine ingredients till they are a smooth and creamy paste.
4. Once pasta is cooked and strained mix the avocado paste through the pasta.
5. Evenly distribute the corn and cherry tomatoes over the top of the pasta and serve while hot.
Food Reference - Everything about Food from Articles and Trivia to Festivals and Recipes : FoodReference.com