1 can (250g) Condensed Milk or
¾ cup Fresh Milk
¾ cup Sugar
1 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract
450g Corn kernel or cream corn
4 cups Coconut Milk
5 Tbsp. grated Coconut, latik or cheese for Topping
1. Pour the coconut milk in a cooking pot and bring to a boil.
2. Add the sugar, condensed milk, and whole sweet kernel corn then stir until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
3. Simmer for 8 minutes.
4. Combine the fresh milk and cornstarch then whisk until the cornstarch is diluted.
5. Pour the fresh milk, vanilla and cornstarch mixture in the cooking pot and stir thoroughly.
6. Allow to cook while stirring until the mixture reaches your desired thickness.
7. Pour the mixture in a serving tray then arrange and flatten the top using a flat tool such as a wooden spatula.
8. Allow to cool down then refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
9. Garnish with toasted grated coconut, cheese or Latik if available.
Food Reference - Everything about Food from Articles and Trivia to Festivals and Recipes : FoodReference.com