2 kilos chicken drumsticks
4 cloves garlic, crushed
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup sesame oil
1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
2 Tbsp honey
2 pieces of dried hot chilli (optional)
- Clean drumsticks with a cup of white vinegar to remove slime and wash them under the tap; drained
- Cut the meat neatly away from the bone without removing it from the frame (bone)
- Marinade in soy sauce, honey, garlic, freshly ground pepper, chilli and honey and mix.
- Refrigerate in an hour or more. (overnight, the better)
- Grill turning both sides until cooked.