"The duty of a good Cuisinier is to transmit to the next generation everything he has learned and experienced."~Fernand Point

"A cookbook must have recipes, but it shouldn't be a blueprint. It should be more inspirational; it should be a guide." ~Thomas Keller

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday Ritual is back!













































































I had a night out spent in my daughter's home. And this morning, we decided to have our old tradition back for a day, at least. Her husband was very pleased and he enjoyed eating the food we used to prepare each weekend at home. We kept this ritual since my children were little.

The trimming was not complete because I forgot to tell them all we needed. I just assumed my daughter remembered but she didn't. Since these are all basic foods, I did not include the recipe.

  • Apple stew
  • Pancake
  • Silverside
  • Scrambled Eggs

No comments: