- Easy and delicious!
*To Save this recipe, simply Share it to your timeline*
3 cups chopped cooked chicken
1/4 cup milk
1 cup Ricotta cheese
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
2 cups Spaghetti Sauce
1. In medium bowl, combine chicken, cheeses, milk, and pepper.
2. Spread 1/2 cup mixture on each lasagna noodle; roll jelly-roll fashion.
3. In a 13 by 9-inch baking dish, spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce.
4. Arrange lasagna rolls, seam-side down in sauce in baking dish.
5. Top with remaining spaghetti sauce and cover with foil.
6. Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes or until hot.
7. Serve, if desired, with additional Parmesan cheese.
Makes 8 servings
Food Reference - Everything about Food from Articles and Trivia to Festivals and Recipes : FoodReference.com