Salt to taste
1. Prick the skin and grill till cook.
2. Peel and flatten
3. Crack the egg on the bowl
4. Beat and add salt to taste
5. Place flattened grilled eggplants turning over on equal side
7. Flip to fry the other side
8. Add the remainder of the beaten eggs and serve hot.
Humour of the Day
"The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found." ~Calvin Trillin
Of course, nothing like that had happened to us. We did eat leftovers when there's something left but our own dear mother never served us leftovers all our lives.